Terms & Conditions 31 JULY 2020
Collection and Retention of Information
- In some areas of our site, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, National Identity Card number, Passport details, contact information, and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, this site collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your age, preferences, gender, and interests.
- We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by this site. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses.
- This site may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, preferential and/or life style information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving email or other communications about particular products or services.
- Since we believe that managing your career is a life-long process, we retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can correct or update your account profile and resume at any time. Moreover, you can request that we delete your details from our online database or close your SITE account at any time, in which event we will remove all our copies of your resume and account profile information except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet.
Use of Information
- We use the information we gather on this Web site, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Web site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
- We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the site, such as new opportunities and additional listings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
- We have an area where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in this area becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further information.
Disclosure of Information to Others
- We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of this Web site (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following four subparagraphs.
- We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you apply for a vacancy posted by an employer registered to this site, we may supply your information to these employers, or recruiters for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the career opportunities posted by a registered employer.
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of this site or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of this site’s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
- Since this site is a career site, we give you the option of putting your resume in our database. As your resume is searchable, all parties with access to our searchable resume database will have access to certain parts or all parts of your resume.
- This site uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on this Web site.
Updating Your Information
- You may review, correct, update or change your account profile information at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your Profile, review your account information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided.
- If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications from this site or third parties at the time you registered with this site, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your Account Profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your Account Profile.
- This site has implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Changes to Privacy Statement
- If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions for this site, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. If at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Statement, please feel free to email us through the Contact pages provided on the site.
This site (jobsalli.com) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the jobsalli.com Web site and governs data collection and usage at this site. Please read the Statement of Privacy below.
Scope of coverage
This Statement of Privacy covers how jobsalli.com treats personal information collected and received, including information relating to the past use of our products and services. “Personal Information” refers to information that personally identifies you by your name, email address or phone number and other information that is not otherwise available publicly. This Statement of Privacy applies only to the practices of jobsalli.com and the people we employ or manage. Other websites or services linked to/from this website will have their own statements of privacy which can be viewed by clicking on their respective privacy links.
Use of your Personal Information
This site does not sell, rent or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated third parties except to provide you with the products or services you have requested. When you give us permission, or under these circumstances:
- When you apply to jobs through our services, your resume data in your account and any other information that you disclosed during your job applications will be made available to the companies you are applying to.
- Besides that, you may also opt for making your resume searchable by any companies who use this site to recruit. The companies may retain a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. Though we endeavor to ensure that the companies comply with the relevant privacy laws, jobsalli.com is not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes by them or by any third parties that could be related to or associated with these companies.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in any country in which this site or its business partners, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Control of your Personal Information
This site offers you various choices for the use and sharing of your personal information.
You may go to your account page to edit your personal information and preferences at any time.
You will be asked to make your requests while logged into your account, so that we can associate your preferences with a particular employer. This security safeguard prevents someone else from making choices about the usage and control of your personal information.
There are some site services that send out periodic emails to inform you of technical service issues, new vacancy announcements and news about our products and services. You will be unable to unsubscribe from these emails as they are considered an integral part of the service you have chosen.
SECURITY POLICY – 31 JULY 2020
Security of your Personal Information
This site is committed to protect the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, your personal information is stored on computer systems that are located in controlled facilities. When this site transmits highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.